Author Topic: If you are a member of BCSFA and wish to see job board  (Read 5303 times)

Trevor Shpeley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you are a member of BCSFA and wish to see job board
« on: July 25, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »
I was really hoping more of you would register on the BCSFA forums and access the job market that way but for those of you who are BCSFA members that would  prefer not to do that, email me at trevor.shpeley@gmail.com and I will send you log on info.

This will allow you to view the board but will not allow you to post your own topics or replies.

For those that wish to post a job but do not want to register, send the information to me and I will post it for you.

One last request from me to please register on the forums and participate. The BCSFA is a community and as such, needs communication. Please sign up if you wish and I won't be mentioning it again.

Thank you very much
Trevor Shpeley

PS - if you don't email me after you sign up so I know to switch your member group to one that can see the job market not to worry, I will see that you are awaiting validation eventually but it will be much faster if you just shoot me an email, thanks. For some reason the auto notification isn't working for me.